Love for oysters is spread throughout the world. Most of the countries have an oyster festival or more to serve the taste buds of the seafood enthusiasts of the country. Oyster festivals are man-made paradises for the people who are both travelers and foodies. You can travel to the destinations where grand oyster festivals are held and collect a bunch of foodie memories to carry throughout life. If you live in Canada or hoping to travel close to Tyne Valley, PEI, you can give it a try to visit the Tyne Valley Oyster Festival.
The Tyne Valley Oyster Festival will get fancier and larger in 202. The event will expand into a three-day concert to share more joy with the participant. Does not matter what your favorite genre is, there will be entertainment for everyone at Tyne Valley Oyster Festival with their multi-genre lineup. When you attend the Rock the Boat concert, you are contributing to the betterment of Tyne Valley, as this is the largest fundraiser for the small local community. If you want to have fun while contributing to a good cause, here is all you should know about the Tyne Valley Oyster Festival 2021.
30th July to 1st of August 2021
361 Green Park Rd, Tyne Valley, PE, C0B 2C0
WEEKEND PASS $140 + TAX/FEES
FRIDAY $65 + TAX/FEES
SATURDAY $80 + TAX/FEES
SUNDAY $80 + TAX/FEES
WEEKEND VIP ADMISSION $200 + TAX/FEES
- There is one general admission ticket for Rock the Boat Music Fest excluding the parking charges.
- Weekend VIP admission ticket comes with exclusive access to Rock the Boat VIP seating so you can have the best view of the stage. You will also be offered priority in bar service. Chairs are provided along with free oysters serving to keep you occupied during artist setup and intermissions. The VIP Pass will include free parking and exclusive access to the cocktail bar operated by Nova Scotia Spirit Company.
- Tickets are available for purchase online or at the Tyne Valley Oyster Festival office, 1314 Port Hill Station Rd.
Coach transportation is available from Charlottetown and Summerside. Wedge tours are providing transportation services so please visit their website https://wedgetours.com for more scheduling information. Pickup and drop-off schedules are arranged by Wedge Tours.
- You have to provide an ID so expired ID holders should present their new ID receipt and their old expired ID.
- To avoid unnecessary waiting times, the ticket holders have the option to get their tickets scanned at Tyne Valley Oyster Festival office, 1314 Port Hill station Rd, and when you check-in to the campsite for the weekend.
- Tyne Valley Oyster Festival follows a zero-tolerance mandate. Festival-goes who fail to adhere to public health and security guidelines will have to exit from the festival premises immediately and no refund will be made.
- Wheelchair-accessible washrooms are available only in section GA5. If you have mobility limitations, please consider purchasing the tickets in this section.
- No re-entry is available once you have entered the festival ground.
- No pets are allowed on concert premises.
- You can order food onsite. Each section will consist of its own bar. Throughout the concert, you can walk up to the bar for drinks and order food.
- Rock the Boat concert is for people of all ages but you have to be 19+ to purchase liquor.
- There will be 10 Cohorts of 200 people
- No mixing among cohorts is allowed
- Each section has its own entrance, bar, handwash stations, and washrooms.
- Sanitizers will be provided for every section.
- Masks will be compulsory as required by the public health restrictions. In case the restrictions change, those changes will be reflected for Rock the Boat Music Festival.
- Cash transactions will be limited at the Tyne Valley Oyster Festival 2021.
- Signage will be up surrounding the event to enforce no entry if you are showing significant covid-19 symptoms.
- Contact tracing will be taken when purchasing your ticket.