The Android Debug Bridge (ADB) is a multi-command line tool for communicating and controlled files back and forth, installing and uninstalling applications, executing shell commands and more, including smartphone , tablet, smartwatch, set-top box or any device capable of running a computer’s Android operating system via a USB link. It includes other useful tools and code, together with the Android Software Development Kit ( SDK). Specific commands are also included in the binary, and some of them work themselves. It is a server-client program comprising three components.
- A client sending commands. Client runs for development on your machine. You can call a client from a terminal on a command-line by sending an adb command.
- A daemon (adbd) running commands on a device. The daemon runs on each device as a background process.
- A server which manages client-daemon communication. The server is running as a background on your development machine.
Features of Universal ADB Driver for Android
- Quick Installer – In seconds, you can quickly install Google ADB Driver.Just connect to your computer and execute the ADB Driver setup.
- Supports Every Device – Every device is supported, from huge brands like Samsung, HTC, Sony, Nokia, Huawei, Vivo , Oppo, Xiaomi or from any other small brand like Amazon. The chipset is detected and the driver is installed automatically.
- Detects Manufacture Name and Model – The manufacturer name and the device model number in the fabricator and description list are automatically identified and displayed.
- Refresh Button – You can quickly update the list of devices attached to your computer.
- Supports Windows x86 and x64 Bit – It detects your computer’s BIT automatically and lets you easily install ADB Driver on Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 easily.
How to Download ADB Drivers on Android?
However as we mentioned above ADB Android Driver Installer is a command line tool which means it only can download to the PC with Windows, Mac or Linux OS. Otherwise you only can prepare your Android Device to operate with ADB Driver Installer which is using a PC. We have described that processing below.
How does ADB Installer work on Android?
Because there are three components in ADB (Client, Daemon, and Server), this first needs some parts to be installed and run. So, if you boot your computer for the first time (and don’t set it to start the daemon booting), you will have to run this before you can connect to the Android device. You see this message in the command prompt, as it checks that the daemon runs.
The process starts when the daemon doesn’t work and says where a locally started TCP harbor. After the ADB service has been initiated, the commands sent to ADB customers will be listened to for that port. It then connects to the computer with all running devices (including emulators). You will receive an application for an authorisation on an Android device at this point if your computer has not been allowed.
Interesting Facts about ADB installer Android
ADB enables you to do things that are not suitable for everyday use on an Android device, but can be very useful for users or developers. You can install applications outside the player shop, debug applications, access hidden features and set up a Unix shell that will allow you to directly control your device. Developer options should be disabled for security reasons, and USB debugging mode should also be enabled.
All versions of Windows between Windows XP and Windows 10 are compatible with ADB Driver Installer. However, they can be found in several other versions. Examples are a Sony Smartwatch 3 bundle and a mobile Nokia X or Android system bundle. Please note that most of these packages require previous technical experience from the user.